Our Growth and Our Commitment Continues…
Since its founding in 1970, Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc. (YFA) has helped more than 225,000 children and families in the Tampa Bay & Central Florida area.
In the early years, YFA served as a “drop-in” center. Young people could participate in everything from games or discussion groups to individual counseling with a trained volunteer.
We Currently Offer:
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention Services
- Foster Care and Adoption Service
- Runaway/Youth Crisis Services
- Family Counseling
- Encourage positive growth and development of young people;
- Develop effective communication skills within families;
- Promote youth and family involvement in the community; and
- Advocate for the needs of youth and families.
We will continue to work hard, striving to improve the quality of life for children and families.