YFA works in partnership with the Department of Children & Families (DCF), and Community-Based Care Lead Agency providers.
The primary goal of case management is to coordinate the delivery of community services to families and caregivers of children in care. Case Management services are provided to:
- Preserve intact families by strengthening and educating parents and caregivers;
- Reunify children who have been removed from their family;
- Maintain a stable, safe placement for children who are in out-of-home care; and
- Locate appropriate, safe, and permanent placements for children who cannot be returned to their parents or caregivers.
Case Managers assist parents with accessing a variety of community services that are available and appropriate to their situation. The goal is to ensure parents have the tools, services, and support they need to independently provide a safe, nurturing environment for their children.
Parents are often referred to providers who specialize in:
- Parent Training
- Child Care
- Housing Services
- Domestic Violence Services
- Psychological Services/Psychiatric Services
- Substance Abuse and Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Family Preservation Services
7916 Evolutions Way
Trinity, FL 34655
Fax: 727-569-1750 or 727-569-1751
2440 N. Essex Avenue
Hernando, FL 34442
36739 State Road 52, Suite 201
Dade City, FL 33525
201 N. Howell Avenue, Suite 300
Brooksville, FL 34601