YFA IT Internship
Description: YFA seeks an IT intern who is motivated to be a part of a committed IT team and to gain real world experience within a medium nonprofit agency. Responsible for participating in the daily IT support to staff and other IT activities, including assigned projects. The internship will be paid, part time (20 – 24 hours per week, $9.50 per hour).
Primary location is our administrative offices in New Port Richey; however, IT tasks may require occasional travel to our other office locations in the Tampa bay area.
- Ability to bend, stand, lift or carry 30 pounds.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to function as part of a support team
- Ability to operate various computer programs, include Microsoft Suites
- Ability to arrive/report to work on time and ready to work
- Ability to abide by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect
- Ability to work alone and/or cooperatively in a group/team setting
- Ability to show respect to others
- Ability to take guidance and direction from supervisors
- Ability to abide by core values and mission statement of the agency
Education & Experience: The preferred candidate will be enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree; work experience may be considered. Familiarity with the management and implementation of Microsoft 365, EMS, Azure and Intune services a plus.