What We Do
As one of the area’s leading providers of social services to children and families, we are dedicated to strengthening the family throughout our many programs, one child, one family at a time.
Foster Care Case Managment
Youth Crisis Shelters
Adoption Case Management
Who We Are
Established in 1970, YFA (Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.) is a private not-for-profit agency of over 500 staff who are committed to working with our families, communities and state to establish, maintain and enhance a nurturing and safe environment for children.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Compassion: We believe in demonstrating a strong sense of caring for what others are experiencing.
- Excellence: Our employees seek constant improvement to best meet the needs of the children and families we serve.
- Commitment: We are dedicated professionals, always striving to strengthen our communities.
- Family: We value families and support a strong work-life balance for our employees.