Are you ready to be a part of something meaningful?
Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc. provides help and hope for the children of Florida in areas of Foster Care Case Management, Youth Crisis Shelters, Adoptions Case Management, Preventative Services, Reunification and Supportive Housing through people like you. If you are looking to do your heart’s best work and would feel successful by exhibiting inspiration, integrity, integration and innovation in your career then we would love to hear from you.
We have a variety of full and part-time opportunities and offer competitive compensation packages including performance and tenure based salary increases for case management and the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Theme Park Discounts and Other Ticket Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection & Pre-paid Legal Services
- Education Assistance
- 12 Annual Holidays, PTO accruals, Personal Days and Birthday Holidays
Ready to get started? Click the Current Openings link to search for your opportunity.