Established in 1970, YFA (Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.) is a private not-for-profit agency of over 500 staff who are committed to working with our families, communities and state to establish, maintain and enhance a nurturing and safe environment for children.
YFA is committed to working in partnership with communities and our families to create a safe, nurturing environment for children.
YFA is progressive and leads the way in building a bridge for children to have a stable and loving family.
- Inspiration: We create services that are life changing and exceed expectations with a creative sense of purpose.
- Integrity: We believe in demonstrating a strong sense of moral principles to always do the 'right thing'.
- Impactful: We make a difference in everything we do. We leave a lifelong impression on those we serve.
- Integrated: We join 'together' as one team to create a culture of wholeness to provide cohesive care to all.
- Innovative: We lead the way in developing new, exciting & creative approaches in everything we do.