Established in 1970, YFA (Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.) is a private not-for-profit agency of over 500 staff who are committed to working with our families, communities and state to establish, maintain and enhance a nurturing and safe environment for children.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Compassion: We believe in demonstrating a strong sense of caring for what others are experiencing.
- Excellence: Our employees seek constant improvement to best meet the needs of the children and families we serve.
- Commitment: We are dedicated professionals, always striving to strengthen our communities.
- Family: We value families and support a strong work-life balance for our employees.