A gift to Youth and Family Alternatives in your will, or revocable trust, provides a legacy to serve our mission and make a difference in the lives of future generations. A bequest:
- Is easy to arrange
- Will not alter your current lifestyle in any way
- Can be easily modified to address your changing needs
Types of bequests include:
- Residual Bequest
- Specific Bequest
- Contingent Bequest
- Retirement Plan Beneficiary Bequest
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuity
1. Contact Stefanie Pontlitz, 727-843-1939 or email@example.com for additional information on short and long term giving to benefit children in need.
2. Seek the advice of your financial and/or legal advisor.
3. If you include Youth and Family Alternatives in your plans, please use our legal name and Federal Tax ID.
Legal Name: Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.
Address: 7524 Plathe Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34653
Federal Tax ID: 59-1545990